- In this disclaimer the following words shall have the following meanings:
The following applies to the web page. By using the web page you agree to this disclaimer.
The publisher endeavours to regularly update and/or supplement the web page content. Despite this care and attention it is possible that the content is incomplete and/or incorrect.
The publisher provides the contents of the web page as is, without warranty or guarantee as to the reliability, suitability for a particular purpose or otherwise. The content is experimental and intended for private use.
The publisher shall not be held liable for damage arising from, or threatens to arise from, or is in any way related to the use of the web page or with the inability to consult the web page.
At his own discretion, the publisher may at any given moment modify or terminate the web page or have it modified or terminated on his behalf, with or without prior notification. The publisher is not liable for the consequences of modifications or termination.
Notwithstanding this disclaimer, the publisher shall not be held responsible for third party files recognisably linked to the web page. Links do not constitute an endorsement of those files.
Unauthorised or improper use of the web page or its content may be an infringement of intellectual property rights, laws governing privacy, publication and/or communication in the broadest sense of the word. You are responsible for everything you send from the web page.
The publisher reserves the right to deny you permission to use the web page and/or to use certain services offered on the web page. In this respect, the publisher can monitor access to the web page.
You shall protect and indemnify the publisher, his employees, representatives, concession holders, trading partners and the author of this disclaimer against any judicial and extra judicial measures, injunctions, etc., including the costs of legal representation, accountants, etc. which have been instituted by third parties as a result of or related to your use of the web page, your violation of any statutory regulation, or the rights of third parties.
- the web page: every web page in which the publisher includes a hyperlink to this disclaimer with the intention that this disclaimer should apply;
- the publisher: the authorised publisher of the web page;
- use(s): this includes loading, logging in, requesting, consulting, reading, watching, listening, editing, completing (forms), forwarding, (temporarily) copying, saving, transmitting, distributing, using services, performing juristic acts (e.g. purchasing, renting);
- you: whether or not the represented natural or legal person who uses the web page;
- the contents: including text, images, hyperlinks, audio and/or video clips and/or other objects;
- damage: direct or indirect damages of any kind, including lost data and business, loss of turnover, profit or other economic loss.